CIRE Equity is an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented company focused on the creation and preservation of wealth through targeted investments in commercial real estate in the Western United States.
We are passionate about real estate, dedicated to hard work and strive for excellence in everything that we do. We value our employees and aim to create a fun, merit-based environment that encourages hard work, creative thinking and high-quality performance. We foster persistent improvement, and we are seeking likeminded individuals who share our attention to detail and passion for excellence to join our growing team.
What Makes CIRE Special
At CIRE Equity, we want our employees to be successful, and we believe that a large part of success is aligned around our unique core values that form our cultural DNA.
- Relentless Cultivation of Our Potential
- Executing Beyond Expectations
- Innovative Thinking to Produce Value
- Building Relationships Through Sincere Interactions
We value our team members emotional intelligence and awareness more than just technical skills because we believe creating a safe place to share openly and receive direct feedback leads to higher functioning teams and resilience to overcome any challenge. We work hard and play harder, celebrating company success as a team.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Under the general direction of the Chief Operating Officer and Business Development Manager, the Marketing Manager will work to develop and manage company marketing programs and campaigns with regards to digital, corporate, and portfolio marketing. The position will also support marketing and communication efforts for CIRE Partners and will manage company-wide brand collateral. The incumbent will also supervise the Office Coordinator position.
Social Media Marketing
- Create engaging content for CIRE Equity & CIRE Partners
- Maintain Social Media Calendar
- Track Analytics / Engagement
a) Analytic Reporting, tracking & research to increase overall engagement / followers
b) Define areas we are lacking in comparison to our competitors
c) Continued research of competitors REITs / Brokerage firm brands
d) Targeted posts
- Website Management for CIRE Equity & CIRE Partners
a) Communicate with web development team on website updates
b) Update Broker Listings
c) Maintain Current Job Listings
d) Update any info on sites (example – adding COVID content)
e) Audit website regularly and keep log areas of opportunity
f) Lead and manage any rebrand efforts
CIRE Weekly Newsletter
- Create CIRE branded email with recent articles sent to HNW investors and client base weekly
Create strong brand awareness online through PR, social media, awards, news
- Nominate CIRE & CIRE employees for awards
- Create marketing campaigns that will generate revenue (Example – FTL campaign generated revenue for our tenants.)
- Identify growth opportunity areas in current marketing strategy
Support Shopping Center Marketing
- Social media advertising for shopping centers
a) Events, promotions, center updates
- Tenant specific updates and promotions
- Park West Website Involvement
a) Direct updates
- CIRE Branded Signage, Shopping center items
- Maintain property interactive site plans based on lease expiration with AM team
Brand Collateral / Consistency
Template / Collateral
- Create and rebranding collateral as needed
a) REIT Collateral
c) Investor Relations
– Quarterly Reporting Templates
– New Investor Packet
d) Company Overview
e) CIRE Partners OM / BOV design
- Offering Memorandum and Broker Opinion of Value Packaging using InDesign
- Manage outsourcing of aerials and property photography
- Write market overview for city, state of subject property
- Broker of Record Communication
- New, Under Contract and Sold Listing Forms
- Listing Management – Inventory, Loopnet, CoStar, Crexi
- Website Management with listings
- Just Sold, Just Listed, Price Adjustment email blasts
- Broker meeting coordination / preparation
- Commissions – Work with Broker, Accounting and Broker of Record on paying out transactions
- Conduct weekly check-in meetings with the Office Coordinator
- Conduct annual performance reviews and provide live real-time feedback on successes and areas for improvement
- Identify, engage, and manage third party consultants for overflow or niche work
Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and secondarily reports to the Business Development Manager.
VITAL GOALS/PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS
- Create brand consistency across all platforms and materials
- Consistently create and distribute content for our platforms including CIRE weekly newsletters
- Drive an increase of social media engagement
- Produce clean marketing packages for the company
- Effective management of third-party marketing consultants
- Stay within the marketing budget while achieving deliverables
Key Words: Marketing Manager, Director of Brand Strategy, Creative Director, Content Marketing Director, Digital Account Manager
- Possess a self-motivated, analytical, inquisitive, passionate, and humble mind set.
- Strong emotional intelligence which includes effective interpersonal skills, self-awareness, self-control, social perception, and social management.
- Effective customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills, both visual, verbal, and written.
- Effective and ever developing understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in unique situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
- Ability to manage and lead both internal and external parties.
JOB EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position and/or within the Marketing Field. Previous experience in commercial real estate or with real estate clients is desirable.
- Experience with drafting marketing copy (i.e. announcements, newsletters, etc.) and using social media for company marketing purposes.
- Intermediate computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Suite, Teams, video conferencing tools (e.g. Zoom)
- Advanced experience using tools for marketing/branding projects (e.g. Adobe InDesign, Canva).
- Location: Desired location is San Diego/San Diego County, however the company has operations in Los Angeles and Phoenix, AZ. Candidates in those areas are encouraged to apply as well.
- Work Environment: the company is currently working primarily remote, however is planning to have people back in the office in some capacity as pandemic restrictions ease. The company is evaluating flexible work arrangements long-term, though candidates should expect to spend some portion of their work time in the office.
- Compensation: Hourly rate dependent on experience. Company offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes generous PTO/paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage, and retirement benefits.