- This asset is part of the IFCO Portfolio, which consists of four net-leased industrial properties totaling 141,420 SF of improvements and 27.2 acres of improved industrial land.
- Two of the properties are located in Riverside, CA (on contiguous lots), and the other two properties are located in Indianapolis, IN, and Bartow, FL.
- Each asset is strategically situated near major interstate and highway systems, making them ideal locations for logistics and distribution operations.
- The assets have a high land-to-building size ratio and are positioned to maximize large, outdoor/covered work areas.
- All four properties are currently leased to Pallet Companies, LLC d/b/a 48 Forty Solutions, the largest distributor of wooden pallets in North America. Pallet Companies, LLC was formerly the North American subsidiary of IFCO Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Brambles Limited, a $16 billion, publicly traded Australian company.
2621 Hall2621 Hall Ave, Riverside, CA 92509
This asset is part of the IFCO Portfolio, which consists of four net-leased industrial properties.Are you interested in leasing this property?
Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA
48 Forty Solutions