- Prime Location: Situated in Bloomington, MN, just outside the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area.
- Key Tenant: Currently leased to Hearing Care Corp. (dba.“GNReSound”), serving as their corporate headquarters and research & development facility. As a premier brand of GN Group, GN ReSound is a pioneer in hearing aid innovation, known for groundbreaking connectivity solutions.
- Mission-Critical Facility: The property boasts a generous 7.77-acre lot with room for expansion, low site coverage (36%), and above-market parking (3.7 per 1,000 SF) and also supports all business operations, facilitating advanced R&D of custom-made hearing instruments, collaborative senior management workspace, and efficient warehousing and shipping. Custom-designed to meet GN ReSound’s operational needs, including laboratory production, high-quality office space, and warehousing for their North American product line.
- Promising Future: GN ReSound has continually upgraded the facility since 2013, demonstrating its commitment to the location. With GN ReSound’s substantial investment in R&D, prime location, and reliable contract rent, the likelihood of lease extension is high.
- Thriving Submarket: Located in a dense and infill industrial submarket with a record-setting demand, featuring a vacancy rate of just 2.5% and an 8.4% rent growth over the last 12 months.
- Twin Cities Hub: Positioned within the vibrant Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area, known for its Fortune 500 corporations, cultural landmarks, and thriving economy. This location is also positioned near primary interstates, only four miles from MSP International Airport and a mere ten miles south of Minneapolis CBD.
- Strong Economic Base: Anchored by a highly educated and diverse labor force, the region experiences a steady influx of new residents, making it an attractive investment destination.
8001 E Bloomington8001 E. Bloomington Fwy., Bloomington, Minnesota 55420 Are you interested in leasing this property?
1960 & 1969 / 2001 & 2013-Present
Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN